Friday, January 27, 2012

Second of eight lists of 8 - 8 vacations that I want to take

Hi!

I'm not counting my Honeymoon trip to Huntington Beach, California because that's already booked! So that one's a guaranteed go next January!  These are in no particular order.

  1. New York City... again.
Loved it when I went for two days on my senior trip in 2006.  I loved the streets, the park, everything! I would definitely want to eat somewhere cool... I think that fancy PB&J place is there... and see another musical on Broadway.  It had a certain electricity in the air that was amazing. Frozen electricity... we went in March. I would want to go in the summer this time.

2. San Francisco

It looks beautiful!  Golden Gate bridge of course!  I wanna tour Alcatraz!  Sarah Winchester's house isn't too far from there either so that is a must!  The food network seems to love that place so interesting food would be eaten as well!  Some different beaches would be cool to see too.

3.  New Orleans!

Vampires! Voodoo stuffs! Cemeteries!  Yes... I have to go here.  I imagine a ton of cemetery pictures being taken on this trip!  I would also try to find little obscure shops with neat vampire junk in them. Some tours of haunted places would be cool.  I sort of imagine this as a group trip so probably some cool bars too.

4.  New England Area

Salem, MA ... old cemeteries and the witch museum!  Lots of lovely Victorian style homes and lots of haunted things!  Bangor, Maine... I would love to go by Stephen King's house!  Just to take pics, not to bother him. Also... East Coast with rocky shores and creepy lighthouses.  I would want to go in Fall, I'm sure the trees would be beautiful. Would love to see Boston and Philadelphia too!

5. Orlando!

Universal Studios and the Harry Potter theme park thing!!! Love me some Harry Potter!  More beaches... Maybe Sea World.

6.  Europe!

Really really old cemeteries!  Castles!  London!  Paris! Italy!  Lots of old towns and buildings and quaint cafes and fun times!  Tower of London!  Eiffel Tower of course!  I want to sip a cappucino in Italy near the river!  This might take two trips... maybe the first one with a tour group and then the next with just Steven and I...

7. Vegas!

Not really for the gambling... more for the cityscape and the shows!  They have a really awesome haunted house/theme park thing there too!  Oooh! And the roller coaster on top of the building too!

8. Washington / Oregon

Yes... I want to go to Forks, Washington because I'm a loser fangirl nerd!  Also just to see the area and that part of the coast. Big trees and all that. This could be a short trip... but the area looks beautiful.

8.  Colorado

I've been to Colorado a few times with my Grandparents but I want this to be a romantic trip for me and my honey.  I want to stay in a cozy little hotel with a view of the mountains!  Hot Cocoa and snuggling will play a major part in the trip. Maybe a trip to that Denver mall I watched longingly, as it dissappeared in the back window when we passed it to go see relatives.


And for an honorable mention of sorts... I want to go to Stevens Point, Wisconsin just to get a picture of Steven pointing at the sign.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment